Senior midwife (m / f / d) Verfasst von Charité Klinik für Gynäkologie Charité - Universitätsmedizin
|Type of enployment
|full-time, part-time, permanent
|As soon as possible
|Place of use
|Campus Virchow-Klinikum (CVK), Berlin-Wedding
We are looking for you!
In the Charité, with its more than 300-year history, tradition is combined with progress in a unique way. As an excellent family-friendly company, we support you through our family office in balancing family and work. Your personal competence development is of particular importance to us. For example, we offer trainee and mentoring programs, scholarships in nursing courses and a life-phase-oriented career development tailored to your needs, as well as extensive training and further education opportunities. Regardless of whether you are an experienced professional or a returnee. In any case, we look forward to welcoming you soon as a new employee at the Charité!
This is what you can expect from us
- You will receive a structured induction, tailored to your individual needs, according to your skills by our dedicated team and the practical instructors.
- You have a demanding management role in a motivated team in which you can actively help shape change processes.
- You exercise a responsible job with extensive training and further education offerings at our health academy.
- You can also expect individual personnel development with regular target agreements and flexible working time models.
- You shape the personnel management and personnel development of your future employees.
- In your area of responsibility, you will actively control the processes and key figures, develop innovative, patient-oriented work and operating procedures and implement them.
- As part of this, you are responsible for patient oriented, safe and appropriate patient care.
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a midwife or obstetrician with state recognition.
- You also have a university degree with a focus on management or specialist training to lead a health and social care facility.
- Ideally, you already have practical work experience in a managerial position.
- An extraordinary patient and employee orientation, a pronounced service concept and communication skills are a matter of course for you.
- You can keep track of complex processes and difficulties, know how to set priorities, act in a solution-oriented manner and work with foresight.
- You have a high level of motivation, a sense of responsibility, pronounced commitment and the will to succeed.
- You actively and creatively contribute to the further development of work structures and processes in order to further advance the Charité.
- They promote constructive and trusting cooperation in multi-professional teams.
That’s what the Charité has to offer
- Pay group P13 TVöD VKA‑K. The grouping is based on qualifications and personal requirements. You can find the collective agreement here.
- A job with no ifs, ors, or buts. With us, every specialist in the health sector generally receives an open-ended employment contract.
- We take your personal and professional development seriously. Employees receive free access to individual offers. These include, among other things, qualifications for or to become a practical instructor, scholarships for further academic training, access to specialist symposia, trainee programs as well as coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- We won’t leave you alone when you are looking after relatives or children. Do you have relatives or children in need of care? We offer free social services advice in the case of relatives in need of care, cooperate with daycare centers, emergency and holiday care facilities and the family portal Voiio, which among other things, lists tutoring offers. This is how we support all employees in the best possible way.
- And much more…
Advantages and benefits
Germany’s best clinic
For nine years in a row, the Charité has been in first place in the Focus ranking for Germany’s best clinic. Become a part of us now and rethink health with us!
A job with no ifs or buts
With us, every specialist in the health sector usually receives an open-ended employment contract.
Your remuneration? According to collective agreement. Plus option to increase.
With us, payment is based on the collective agreement. Would like more? Short-term transfers and flexible availability are additionally rewarded.
More time for private life
With us, 30 days vacation is standard. Depending on the shift, these can be increased to 39 days.
Our employees are additionally protected in old age through our company pension scheme.
We will not leave you alone when you are looking after relatives or children
Do you have relatives in need of care or children in need of care? We offer free social services advice in the case of relatives in need of care, cooperate with daycare centers, emergency and holiday care facilities and the family portal Voiio, which among other things, lists tutoring offers. This is how we support all employees in the best possible way.
We live openness
Whether international background, young or old, male, female or diverse, handicapped, career changer, tattoo lover, or or or — everyone is welcome in the Charité team!
We take your personal and professional development seriously
Employees receive free access to individual offers. These include, among other things, qualifications for or to become a practical instructor, scholarships for further academic training, access to specialist symposia, trainee programs as well as coaching and mentoring opportunities.
As part of the Charité team, you benefit from discounts on a number of brands. We also cooperate with the Gympass sports network and thus enable attractive special conditions for numerous fitness and wellness facilities. The family portal Voiio, which offers a wide range of family-friendly offers for all phases of life, is also one of our partners.
You live and work in one of the most exciting cities in the world
Berlin is not just the capital, Berlin can do a lot more — good transport connections and a wide range of cultural and leisure activities make life here particularly attractive.
With us, you are the focus
As university medicine, it is particularly important to us that you can contribute according to your personal interests — be it through lectures, symposia, publications or in research.
Varied work on the pulse of time
Are you interested in technology and are you enthusiastic about innovations? We live the pioneering spirit. OR robots such as da Vinci or mobile CT devices are part of our standard repertoire. As part of our ward of the future, our employees can test innovations and the latest (digital) applications in everyday clinical practice before they go into widespread use. Would you also like to get to know new specialist departments? No problem, you can take turns exploring the areas that are exciting for you.
We offer all shift models
Regardless of whether you are on shift or on-call duty, we offer you exactly the working time model that suits your phase of life.
Working in multi-professional teams
From small, familiar to large, interdisciplinary teams — with us you will find the working environment in which you feel comfortable and in which we tackle the diverse tasks in everyday life together.
In therapeutic work, in particular, you have a lot of freedom and creative freedom. You are tied to medical conditions and methodologies, but at the same time you always have the opportunity to actively contribute to the team and to plan your days independently. We value your work and your expertise!
You are an active part in research and innovation projects
As an employee at the Charité, you will be closely involved with current research projects. In this way, you not only get to know innovative technologies and solutions well before they go into everyday use, but you can also actively try them out in your daily work. Be part of this innovation and shape the medicine of the future with us — day after day!
We live cooperation
A binding and functioning cooperation in the team is the be-all and end-all for us. The cooperation is not only characterized by respectful and open interaction, but also determined by shared responsibility. Treating each other and the patient with care is a matter of course for us.
Your letter of application
You can apply quickly and easily using our online application.
If you have any questions, please contact:
030 450 665536